Dance School for All Ages in Tustin Orange County
Who are we at Pro Dance Center?
We are professional dancers with years of experience who enjoy teaching children and adults. We offer various forms of dance classes such as Combo Dance, Ballet Dance, Belly Dance, Hip Hop/Salsa bic (work-out), Salsa Dance, Hip Hop Dance, Boys Dance Class, Hula & Tahitian Dance, Jazz Dance, Persian Dance, Tap Dance, Turn & Technique and Freestyle. We also provide First Wedding Dance lessons. We have several years of experience as professional dancers in Europe. Our Classes are fun and unique.·We provide a positive environment for students to study dance while they create memories and build friendships through their experience·at Pro Dance Center. · ·
GIVE OUR CLASSES A TRY! WE KNOW YOU'LL ENJOY THEM!
Why should you choose Pro Dance Center?
- Smaller Class Size: Our smaller class size allow students to get more individualized instruction, and as a result progress at a faster level than in a large class environment.
- Variety of Dance Styles & Methods: Highly qualified teachers with varied training and teaching methods are available to teach a broad range of dance styles.
- Kindergarden Dance for age 3-6: Children are given a fun introduction to the basics of dance. This program provides a solid foundation for a future training in ballet, jazz, tap, and other styles.
- Oneway mirror of classes: For students focous, concentration and undivided attention.
- Recitals, Exams and Competitions: Students are given the opportunity to perform in our year end recital. Students also have the option to participate in festivals, competitions, and exams.
What do we do? We teach dance to children and adults. We perform at local community events and have a competition team. Our students have fun while learning how to dance.
NOTE : Pro Dance Center Is In Process Of Moving To :
13112 Newport Ave. Suite I
Tustin ,CA 92780
Tel: (949) 733-0376
Hours of Operation:
Mon- Friday 11:00 am - 7:30 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
ga('create', 'UA-40964743-1', 'auto');